Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lindsay Lohan: I 'wouldn't risk probation' by partying too hard, 'I take my sobriety seriously'




Lindsay Lohan: I 'wouldn't risk probation' by partying too hard, 'I take my sobriety seriously'

Lindsay Lohan may seem like she's back to her old partying ways, but she wants her fans to know she "wouldnt risk probation" by doing anything stupid.

The 24-year-old actress was spotted outside Teddy's nightclub at the Roosevelt Hotel Thursday night, sparking reports that she was back to her old partying ways.

But LiLo took to Twitter to explain that the reports were "inaccurate."

"I was just at roosevelt to meet Samantha and say happy birthday to a friend," she tweeted on Friday evening. "i take my sobriety seriously. please dont believe this accusations. i know the rules and i wouldnt risk probation. xoxo L"

Samantha Ronson, who was reportedly DJing at the event, later tweeted that Lohan had slept over at her place.

"Watching grey's anatomy - my fave show - with @lindsaylohan sleeping next to me - should i wake her up to let her know her mom is going on GMA?" the 33-year-old DJ wrote.

Despite her protestations, Lohan was forced to face the paparazzi again on Saturday night when she went to see a band play at the Hotel Caf?/a>? in L.A.

"Went to see my friend @ohferras perform and was talking to a future costar- just to be bombarded by paparrazzi- so much for being normal- im now winded and headed home* #ihatetheattentionfrompaps," she tweeted early Sunday morning.

Earlier on in the night she had to dinner with her dad, RadarOnline.com reported.

Lohan is set to return to court on Wednesday in her ongoing felony grand theft case and faces a maximum of three years in prison if she is convicted of stealing a $2,500 necklace.